General Surgery in Hot Springs, AR
Meet Our Surgeon:
Dr. James W. Campbell, M.D., R.V.T., F.A.C.S.
After his surgical residency in Little Rock, Dr. Campbell returned to his home town in 1980 to open Hot Springs Surgery and Vein Clinic. He has 30 years experience performing conventional and laproscopic surgery. A Board Certified Surgeon, in the 1990’s, he was the first local surgeon to perform both laproscopic gall bladder and colon surgery, laproscopic hernia repair, and several others. He continues to be a surgical leader in Hot Springs using cutting-edge techniques. Dr. Campbell is frequently invited to attend new procedures training courses and introduces the techniques to the community. In February 2011, he became the first surgeon in the area to perform the incisionless TIF procedure. His surgical practice accepts most medical insurance plans. He welcomes the opportunity to work with your primary care physician to perform your surgical procedure.
Dr. Campbell performs surgery related to:
• Hernia Repair
• Breast Disease
• Thyroid Disease
• Colon Disease
• Gall Bladder Removal
• Acid Reflux and Heartburn
• Vein and Blood Vessel Disease
• Surgery related to Diabetes
James Campbell, M.D., R.V.T., F.A.C.S.
• University of Arkansas Medical School, Little Rock, AR
• Michigan State University, BS, Chemical Engineering
• University of Arkansas, Little Rock, AR
• State of Arkansas
• Certified by the American Board of Surgery
• Registered Vascular Technologist
• Fellow of the American College of Surgeons